Wednesday 4 February 2009

.. i feel ..(i guess you call it) ..bad

eh. it's not all about the one thing. I have to start thinking more like a person. Not like an animal who has been trapped in a tiny chage that is smaller than the me myself. I suck. __. This is not a joke. The last post never got to you guys.. itz cuz it was long.. and i didn't have time to finish it. i know, i know.. i should have told you how things are going.. but.. yeah...

SO. i think i should get a life!
wish me luck, than You'll get some too.
..
and yeah..
i feel like i have stepped out of the bed with the wrong foot like a billion times in a row.
..
thats it
for now.
..
maybe some other day i will tell you 'whats up'
but not now..
don't feel like it.
..
so this is the part whee i say-
goodbye!
..
have a good one

No comments: