- people have certain number of needs
- the needs are: home (an apartment, so less surface is used), work (close to home), shopping place (preferably grocery store, or even better, a mall), park place (or something as such), education (school and collage (or university)), security (police, fire department, hospital or walk in clinic etc), energy (better if electricity, not gas), water (clean and filtered), and a disposal system (such as landfill, or better, a recycling system, where everything gets recycled. (Who cares about pollution?(!)))
- every single being can live with out one, would not be entirely happy, but would be sorta OK
- everything should be maintained in a certain balance
- one person (we would call him/her a dictator or a royalty (not in nowadays meaning))would be the head of all the systems in place, so if an individual is not entirely happy, he/she would go to this person in charge and say what ever his/her concern is
- the dictator person would then see if if this person is not the only one with such concerns, if is, then WHAT EVER, but if not, then do something to change the situation. this can be either radical change, such as killing spree (ex. blowing up an apartment building) or building a new place (ex. park, police station, subway), to ensure that such concerns are present anymore.
Blah, blah, blah. I know that there are people who say that love of a person, one single person is not the same as loving chocolate. And that is absolutely right. True love between two (or more for that matter) individuals can give a better, deeper satisfaction then love of chocolate. But both kinds of love give you some level of satisfaction.
And that, my friends, is what matters the most, if we have what we need AND an emotional satisfaction then we are happy!!
start off with something VERY steamy and jazzy
Zooey Deschanel - Dream a Little Dream of Me
following by the Good Old nostalgic band
The Beatles - It's Getting Better All the Time
next up,a song that can be liked
Basement Jaxx Feat. Lisa Kekaula - Good Luck
ending with a hot chilly that is very well known
Red Hot Chilly Peppers - Scar Tissue
Thank You for listening and we shall meet next time when we return with other life realities that brake stereotypes and all the other pain causing matters, so we can all live more fulfilling lives.