Monday 23 November 2009

words to live by

"No man is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry."

"I Listen to the Wind, to the Wind of My Soul"

“I’m not a good dancer. But hey...what I’ve learned is that no one’s really watching.”

"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

“Law students, especially, are very interesting. Because they think that they know everything. It’s like: 'You kids have no idea.'”

“If you really want to do something, I fully believe—and this has been explained to me over and over and over again—that you make time to do it. Things that I really want to do, I make happen.”

“This can be heaven on earth or it can be, you know, hell, no matter how you look at it.”

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

"Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted."

"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you have."

"Sometimes you have to stumble in the dark to find the light."

"A real friend will tell you when you have spinach stuck in your teeth."

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect."

"If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it."

" There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works."

"Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it."

"[My] mind not only wanders, it sometime leaves completely."

"Seen it all, done it all...........can't remember most of it."

"Dogs have owners. Cats have staff."

"A real friend is someone who you can sit in complete silence with and still walk away feeling like you just had the best conversation of your life."

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."


'I never thought that i could lose one more soul...Nor did i know that i had two.'

No comments: