Monday 8 November 2010

fine day Monday

Lately I've been too excited for weekends that I had forgotten how great all the other days of the week are. You think I'm joking right?

I don't know if I am. But I really wish I could appreacheate all days, not just Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Just because they are the official party days doens't mean that they are the only ones, further more, the best ones.


My dream home? To be honest, I wish I didn't have a home. I wish I had nothing, as a matter of fact. Imagine how grat it would be if You didn't have to care about anything AT ALL! I really wish that I could go out on the street now. Wearing what I'm wearing now, taking nothing with me; and say THIS IS ME, no strings attached.

Damn, I hate having responsibilities, but at the same time I love them. I love having people to care about. And a warm cosy bed that I can spend the night in.

No comments: