Tuesday 30 November 2010

NaBloPoMo: November Conclusion

So here goes the last post of November! Can't belive I actually followed through with this. I'm so proud of myself! You might think that's not right to feel this way. But I hadn't been actively psoting on this blog for such a long time. And I'm thankful to NaBloPoMo for strengthening my relationship with this blog! Loads of love between us, just like in the good old days. I'm very, very, very, very happy. I can't stop expressing my joy!

It's snow outside. I dislike the snow more than anything. Not usually but for now. One of our uni's campuses was closed today due to the snow. Too bad it wasn't mine. Haha. But the attendence was so bad though. Very few people came to the lecture, and there were only six of us in the seminar. Was so boring, and no one was up for any discussions. Our teacher got kinda mad and she said that she would understand that our brain was frozen outside because of the weather, but it's warm inside. It was funny, suposably, since we all laughed a little. But, to be honest, i do feel like my brain in frozen. Either that, or it's just shut down, simply refusing to function.

I'm at uni now, so I'll head home and do some work. Meanwhile I'm debating whether or not to blog every day in December as well.

No comments: