Tuesday 28 August 2012

Up All Night

I'll stay up all night. I'd do it for You, and You know it. I want to see the world, and I want You there by my side. Where are though northern lights? Where are though days that never end? Where are the never ending nights? I want to be filled with the wonder of the stars. I want to be filled with other people's thoughts. I want to get into your head. I want the wind to blow so hard that I fly away with the leaves. I want to disappear. I want to be like an animal, just live with the instinct of survival. I want to be free, not trapped. I want to live beyond. I want to do things that other people wouldn't dare to even think of. I want to try and I want to succeed. I want to prove them all that I can do more than they ever thought I could. I want to do it, and then rub right in to their faces. I want them to understand the ideas that lie deep beneath. I want them to believe in themselves. I want the human race to succeed. I want to learn the actual meaning of every word. I want to go higher. I want to feel my hear beat. I want You to encourage me, and need You to be there for me.

..Really, I simply want to succeed.

No comments: