Saturday 27 October 2012

FREAK OUT

I just found out that tomorrow Katzenjammer are performing in Glasgow!! And I found it out just NOW!! I really want to go see them again (I got to see them live in April, 2011).. But first I have SO much to do, packing and shit. Plus I kind of already had plans for tomorrow. OMG this is so frustrating. Besides, it would be impossible to find someone to go with me... Gosh.. I have to try, I really, really want to go see them. I feel like an utter loser right now. Think girl, THINK!!!

Anywhore.
I'm packing since I will be moving down the street again, yet to another place. This does not seem good in any shape or form..But I don't have a choice right now.. rebghtaqrjy5k7uwtsjh
fnsnzfrhmt5kulwutskmhfn
dfzhrmtsku65wujtygafrtaey4qu4w7i55kujshrbfa
arjny75wkiuytjshfyrajk75

No comments: