Saturday 10 November 2012

I'm From The Moon

There are two classic lines that I use to give a guy a hard time in getting to know me. First, they are always interested in where I'm from. I tell them the part the city where I live, but then they ask where I am from originally. That's when I say that I'm from the moon. At first most of them get confused and as again, as if I am the daft one who didn't hear the question right. As they go on with their confusion, I simply laugh at their stupidity. Then I wonder, what difference does it make? I've asked some guys, but never really got a clear answer. The next thing is that when I meet a guy who I actually like, I give him a hard time in finding out my name. I'm that mean, and they don't understand why I do that. I don't know either. It's just fun to watch a brave man be confused. Evil much?

Then there are certain things that attract guys without me even trying hard. One, it's my hair, I don't leave it down too often, but when I do do that, then many people come up to me to through compliments at me. I don't mind, as long as they are not drunk chicks. I prefer when cute guys notice that. Second it's my accent, the mish-mash of everything, guys find it sexy. And I don't blame them, they've spent all their silly lives in Scotland where ladies are a disgrace to humanity, and all talk the same, so someone with a different accent is nice to see/hear/meet. Besides, i't funny to see guys trying to guess where I am form.


No comments: