Monday 31 December 2012

Purchase

I, like most of us (I believe), usually download music online. Illegally. Yup, that's what I do. Very rarely do I actually buy a song online. Now that I come to thinking of it, online I've actually paid for just one song. And it was only because I couldn't find where to download it, but I liked the song very, very much.
All for good, today I made a change, I purchased two CDs! You heard me. I went into a store and purchased two brand new CD, in a legal store. I know, WHY?? That's what I would be thinking. If I wanted, I could get all these songs online without spending any money. Besides, CDs just take us space, and that's no good (especially now). But somehow a new part of my brain took over and I decided to go ahead and buy the CDs. The first CD I found in the shelves of FOPP was The XX this year's album Coexist. I've not listened to it yet, but should be good. The second CD that I purchased is the new album of Canadian band Wintersleep called HELLO HUM. I'm listening to it as I write and I am enjoying it. I don't know if this is actual satisfaction, or if I am just reassuring myself that it was a purchase worth the money. I've like Wintersleep ever since I heard them the first time, so I assume that this is real satisfaction.

Well Happy New Year everybody. I'm staying in today, having a glass of Asti and then heading to bed.
A quiet evening for me, thank You very much. :D




No comments: