Saturday 24 January 2009

an other one before

so, i still can't get my thought togather on what to write about myself on the seven things*. my mind is empty and after reading some of ur i feel like even if i pull out the most interesting things out of my booooring life they won't even be close as interesting or breath taking. well. i think i still have some time.
my next exam is on monday. math. feel like not going, but i HAVE to! This is not like one of those things "oh, what ever, i'll do it another time".. no, no, no! it has to be done! i have to study. So off i go.
The more i think about it, the more my head hurts. like a week ago I finaly got rid of my fever, but this thursday got sick again. I think i might have a cold.. at least all the simphtoms say i have one. Hopefully it will be gone by monday. If not, than people who will be sittin around me in the library (which is where i'm writing the exam. first time, ever! (: ) will feel like failing! Who cares? hehe
ok, gotta go n do the review.
wish me all the best.
ok, have a nice day, evening, or what ever! ;)
you know what i mean! (;

4 comments:

Anonims said...

Paldies par velvienu angļu valodu!
Tu, jau sen angliski raksti?

Marta said...

nju.. hmm.. nezinu!
kādā ziņā? blogā?

parasti rakstu angļu valodā, ja esmu tikko no skolas pārnākusi vai arī pildu md.
vai arī, kad vnk uznāk! :D

Anonims said...

Nu, neko... xD Es sapratu.

Marta said...

hmm..
ok! :D d: