Wednesday 26 May 2010

He wants to make love fuck, I want to chop his balls off!

I knew this would get Your attention! (And boys probably thought to themselves how cruel and inhuman that would be.) I don't want to know.

I wonder if it is a bad thing that I keep flirting with him when all I can think about is how I will make him fall. Or should I just forget about him? Naa, I want to see him in pain. Yeah. I am a very, VERY sadistic person, but I simply can't help it.

To be honest, it is hard to stop thinking about him. Why? Maybe I lie and the truth is that I want what he wants. Honestly, even I don't know the truth!

P.S. Don't freak out! I am not being serious about the ball chopping!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeeze--For a second I thought my EX-wife, started a blog.

Happy Memorial. Thank God for our troops, past, present, and future.

Peace, Love, and Understanding--Elvis Costello

Marta said...

Ha ha ha
now that made me laugh! :D