Thursday 11 November 2010

Eyes

This is going to sound redicilous, but is true 100%.

EVERY guy that I have been to at least one date (which are most of the cases, but that's not what the story is about) say that "there is something" in my eyes. Really?! Is it like a thing all guys say to all girls, and I justs didn't know it? It's weird because they never say it as the 'typical' pick up line. They say it while actually meaning it.
It leads me to question what the hell is wrong with my eyes?

I mean, if it is some standard line, please tell me, because I just need to know that.



As for the NaBloPoMo question of the day: "What do you *really* wish you were doing right now, and how soon do you think you can make it happen?"

REALLY I wish I was with my two best friends partying all night long. No, not just the night, partying uncountable days adn nights in a row.
But that will NEVER happen because my two best friends don't even know each other. They both live on different parts of the world (and neither of them are with me in this country where I am at the moment).
So, to be honest, sometimes life sucks, not only because You see it that way, but because it actually does suck.


Good evening for You all.

No comments: