Friday 5 November 2010

What makes you notice someone?

Are You thinking what i'm thinking? Is this a question as in what i notice in the opposite sex or what do i notice in people in general?

Well, i've had more that enought of the GUYS lately, so i will assume that we are talking about people in general. I notice anything that is out of the ordinary. For example, if a person if wearing slippers in winter, i will definatelly notice it. I also notice eyes. Mostly I notice them in guys, but I notice eyes almost always. While some people remember names, i can distinguish a person by looking at their eyes. I'd say it's a skill. Hehe.


I finally put the NaBloPoMo badge in the sidebar. Yeey.

Friday today, so i'm going to party wild tonight. That's the plan at least. Wish me luck.

No comments: