Saturday 7 January 2012

Me, Myself and I

I will make this year more than any other year "everything about me and I". I will have ONE THING PER MONTH that is going to add another ckeck-mark to my life's TO DO LIST. (I'll label this idea as "my month", so that later i can follow up on it.) I have something for January, it will happen next week, but i'm sorta keeping a secret for now. (Although it is super exciting!!) For February I plan to move, still struggling about where to... For March I have a vague idea as well. Really need to go through with it. But I don't plan on spilling the beans as to what this idea is. But for the following months I still don't have any plans, but they'll come, don't worry. Besides, planning out everything kinda takes away the thrill of it.

Other than that I have already changed. I've progressed, and more than anything I hope this is not gonna just be periodical. I hope to not fall back in a booring routine. I have to keep up with this.

Meanwhile, I'm listening to Jazz, watching French movies, working out or jogging, and reading books of an odd type of anthropology. I'm growing again. :))

No comments: