Wednesday 11 April 2012

Work

Rant. Now I will be ranting about my work. I am so fed up, I don't even know where to begin. Ok, I do know where to begin. Polish. The Polish at my work are a nightmare. For starters they work really slow, are unproductive. They chit-chat more than they actually work. Then the most annoying thing is that they've been living in an English-speaking country for so many years, but none of them can actually form even a simple sentence!!! How am I supposed to work with people who have absolutely zero knowledge of the English language? One of the supervisors in Polish as well. I do not know how long she has been living in Scotland, but she works at this place for more than five years (i know, wtf? right!), and she still hasn't learned simple grammar rules. Every sentence she says is wrong. To make it even better she sings along to the songs on the radio. She sings what she thinks are the right things, which is obviously wrong as hell. Oh god. To continue on the subject of Polish people, there is this fella at work who has a girlfriend (who also happens to work at the same place), but he keeps flirting with me every day. This is so annoying when i don't even find the lad attractive. Ugh.
Also at work there are the two guys that i used to live with, and they can get really annoying and stupid as well. Gosh.
Then there is the management. One of our managers almost never showers, and always stinks terribly. It's pure disgusting. The same man also gets some "excellent" ideas on a daily bases. The problem being that his ideas make our work harder. The other manager has absolutely no respect for other employees. He jokes a lot, that's not bad, of course, but often he crosses the line between funny and offensive.
Gosh I could go on and on about all the things I really dislike at my job. And to make things even better my last salary was missing the wage of a few hours. I went to the higher instances, and told them that I hope this will not happen again. HAhA. They said they would add those few pounds on my next wage slip. Ugh.


P.S. No more slogans.

No comments: