Tuesday 1 May 2012

1st of May

It's yet another month of 2012. It would really be a pain in the arse if the world would end this year, though I would not be surprised. :D

My mom came to visit for a few days. That was very nice since I don't get to see her all that often. You know, me living in a different country and all. So we spent some time together, I skipped work, called in sick. Feel a bit bad for it, but my flat mate claims that I shouldn't be so worried, two days isn't the end of the world. She probably is right. However, I do not like this idea. People know that I would go to work unless I really was sick, that's probably because I was in work some weeks ago when I had a terrible, beyond terrible cold. But really, in the end of the day, it is none of their business why I wasn't at work. Maybe I have mental problems. LOL

Right not I'm having a five minute brake from writing another short story for my new blog. I like the idea that has grown in my head, but it isn't really coming out as it sounds in my head. That only indicates one thing - PRACTICE. I need to write, yup, just keep writing kiddo. Hehe.

No comments: