Friday 8 June 2012

You Dreamt My Dream

When all you've ever lived through seems like a dream it is almost impossible to breath. It is impossible to live the way you lived before. You realize that what you have now is your life and you can not simply live on the past. Yes, what you have lived through has created the person that you are today. However, you need to live for this very moment. It will later be a brick in your life. All the people you meet will mean little, since you might barely remember their names. But the thing is that they all have contributed to the creation that You are now. I am not sure as to what I am trying to say right now. OK, scratch that, I know what I am trying to say, I just don't want to admit it. .. Here it goes, I live too much in the past, and not so much in the present. Further more, I do not live in (or for) the future. I love new experiences, but I am weak and I can not let go of my past. It is gone, and I have let it go, but too often I just wish things were the same as they were back "then". When, I wonder, ... I don't know, sometimes I just wish things were different from what they are now. Sometimes I just wish that life was simple. But it never is, and never will be. I know it, but deep down I just wish for the easy road to be my road. Gosh this is so confusing. All because I don't want things to be the same.

I like change, but as some level I'm too scared of it.

Life, eh?

No comments: