Tuesday 5 June 2012

Easy Livin'

It's not always easy to live like I do. I know it might seem as nothing hard, being reckless. But for me, as a person who still has some dignity, and sense of responsibility, it is not always easy to just do things, and think later (or not think at all). Yesterday was poker night at Bar Ten. I had not been to a game for a while now (even thought I had gone over there on a Monday anyway, just for a few drinks). I did well,just as I thought I would and placed second. After that some of us headed to the karaoke bar, where I finally saw/heard Gunta sing. I don't remember what she was singing though, something not too well-known. Blah, blah, blah, night went on, and things got out of hand. Hahaha, I did something that I shouldn't have done. It's the aftermath that kind of makes me want to stop being stupid. I really should learn to let it go. Some day I will be gone from Glasgow, and then I will simply remember that I had a really fun time. It will all be history. I got home at 8:05, and left for work at 8:20. At 8:30 I was rocking and rolling at work. My supervisor made a comment "Don't you just love being young?" of course, I agreed to this statement. :D

Anywhore, I am still only a human, and a part of me wishes yesterday never happened. But it did, so I'll take the best of it and live on with my odd life. 




Oh, and Friday night was pretty sick as well, but I can't really tell more that I already did.
Just saying.

No comments: