Friday 14 September 2012

NADA

This is a nonexistent song. These words were never written and they will never be read. I don't remember your name or your face. Why would I even care? Even a bit? Who are you? Who are you to me? But yet there is a part of me that wished i knew more than the average person. I dislike you just because you are who you are. I dislike you because you're are what someone else intended you to be. I don't care for you at all. You can leave me all by myself or beg for my company; I really could not care less. You are a hole of emptiness to me... But at some level I still care. And somehow I wish all the best for you... That does not mean that it's what you deserve. You're still nothing. If I was to look up you're name in the dictionary, I'd find NOTHING!!! :P

No comments: