Wednesday 12 September 2012

Where Are You Going?

Don't blame me; I'm a lost fool. I wonder places looking for something. What am I looking for? An adventure, I suppose. Well, obviously. But the thing is that I feel that I am looking for something else, but I can't put my finger on it. Or is it that I am simply running away from something, I want to get away. I always have been running from the present. No matter where I am, I always want to be elsewhere. Why is that? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question. I know what I'm running from. I can hear my own echo following me. Each sentence tells a story. Each sentence represents an eternity of confusion and insane minds. I shall miss the whole point of life, but I do not care.. At least I will have seen more than the average fool. I'm listening to old Eminem songs; I find myself thinking way too much again. I gotta learn from experience, when I over-thin things, nothing good happens.

Go and do, you fool. Just do it.

No comments: