Wednesday 3 November 2010

books?

Describe the plot of the next book you want to read, even if the book doesn't exist yet.

That's what NaBloPoMo said on Twitter.
Really??? Come on, everyone knows I don't read. If i do read then it must be a damn good book, or some muSt read for a class of mine. YeS, i know that reading is good, and, yes, i am very ashamed that i'm not a big fan of reading. So be it.

I choose the option where the book that i would want to read does not yet exist. The book would have a dark, dark green cover. It would be in the size of a dictionary. Well, no, how about it will be a dictionary? I like that. Maybe a dictionary that has a synopsys of every book in the world. Or maybe a japanese - latvian dictionary. One that includes every word, every phrase used in Japanese. Yeah, this book would be gigantic. Hehe. And you know what is the best part of it? I don't have to read it. Didn't see that one coming, did you? Yeah, this book reads itself, and then somehow i just know everything thats written in it. I'm so proud of how clever i am.

Ok, enough of this rubbish, I have a letter to finish. Yes, I don't read books, but i do write letters. That's how cool i am.

No comments: